By buying this product you can collect up to 392 loyalty points. Your cart will total 392 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 78.
This Grip Descender is a manually operated descender device with double autolocking system. Certified for two people, it allows the lowering of two people at the same time. It allows to take in slack the rope.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Grip Descender is a manually operated descender device with double autolocking system, that locks both when the lever is released or when it is pressed. this is also a descender device (conform to EN 12841 type C) for working rope and it allows a descent at a controlled speed and stop at any time, hands free, on a static rope (EN 1891) or dynamic rope (EN 892). Light weight and compact size, long life guaranteed by the stainless steel cams and low maintenance make it a working tool very appreciated by the industry.
● Equipped with 2 Friction Pulleys, Double Auto-locking System, Aluminium Sheaves & Stainless Steel Cams
● Dimension: 30mm x 58mm x 195mm
● Conforms to EN 341 (2,A):11, when use with :
● Static Ropes (as per EN 1891) Dia 11mm
● Conforms to EN 12841/C:06, when use with
● Static & Dynamic Ropes (as per EN 1891 & EN 892) Dia 10~12mm (One Person)
● Static & Dynamic Ropes (as per EN 1891 & EN 892) Dia 11~12mm (Two Person)
● Unit Weight : 450 Gms; Colour: Orange / Black
No customer reviews for the moment.